Quality & Environment
Quality assurance is a top priority to Military Equipment Denmark A/S (MED). Our goal is to ensure high standards in all of the company's services and processes. In order to ensure compliance with our own goals and quality policies, we have introduced an in-house QA system that we apply to our process. With this system we want to ensure that our customers are left with a feeling of top professional standards, efficiency and homogeneity in our operations.
We aim to adapt, develop and evaluate our QA system in order to ascertain that the system continues to be efficient and suitable thereby enabling us to live up to our own quality policy and quality targets, if any.
We have produced a general description of the goals and quality policies that apply to the company's operations.
MED's quality policies:
- We complete and document our sales, services and production efforts in a manner that is characterized by high professional standards, efficiency and homogeneity.
- We structure our processes in a manner that ensures the confidence of our customers and their satisfaction with our products.
- We regularly assess and constantly improve our QA system through internal and external audits and evaluation procedures.
MED's quality goals:
- We will comply with the supervision frequencies agreed between MED and our customers.
- The qualification standard of the individual employees is reviewed in the annual appraisal interviews.
- Customer surveys sent to our customers after delivery of a product must as a minimum score "satisfactory".
The purpose of Military Equipment Denmark A/S' environmental policy is to guard the environment and limit the waste of resources for all MED facilities and functions in Denmark. Our waste policy aims to limit waste and pollution of the environment, reduce the consumption of CO2 and comply with green legislation.
Our employees take an active part in improving the environment. Our certified environmental management system, which applies to all MED companies, ensures constant environmental improvements to the benefit of our customers and suppliers. In 2015, MED will obtain its environmental certificate in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001. This will ensure that the company has an environmental manage program defining our environmental policy and green actions which will ensure energy savings and green improvements.
MED is a member of and certified by TRACE/TRAC with the following number:
See the certificate here
TRACE/TRAC is a new global on-line due diligence platform aimed at ensuring compliance with rules applicable to supply and marketing. The system captures, assesses and shares baseline due diligence information on organizations and individuals and issues universal ID numbers to approved applicants. It is designed to streamline compliance of rules, procurement and contracting operations in parallel with the due diligence process.