Efficient and dedicated project management
Successful projects place great demands on project management. In order to provide you and your organization with efficient and cost-conscious process management, Military Equipment Denmark A/S relies on a project management model that safeguards efficient management and control of the collaboration within the project.
Our project collaboration model builds on the internally recognized PRINCE2® project management method, and thereby more than twenty years of best practice within project management.
A dedicated project manager is appointed to each project who is certified by Danish Project Management in accordance with the internationally recognized IPMA certification scheme (International Project Management Association) and who has passed an exam in PRINCE2®.
Quality & Environment
Ensuring progress, results and quality
Our project collaboration model builds on the following management principles:
- Focus on the business case throughout the project.
- Organization with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Management and control based on specific agreements between the various management levels of the project organization.
- Deviation management to be used as a basis for delegation of control powers.
- A project is planned, monitored and controlled according to well-organized and controllable management phases.
- Focus on definition and delivery of products and in particular the quality required of the products.
- The control is always adapted to suit the size, complexity, significance and risks of the project at hand.
- Learning is accumulated and documented.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of the Office of Government Commerce in England and other countries.